This combo offers everything you need to make Kahwa, a very popular tea in the valley of Kashmir. In Kashmir it is still prepared in a special kettle known as Samovar, a brass kettle with a central cavity to place hot coals and a space for all the ingredients to boil.
Kahwa has gained popularity all over the country, thanks to its soothing aroma and benefits during cold and cough. It also aids in cleansing the digestive system and improving overall metabolism of the body.
1 gm Saffron
100 gms Kahwa Tea
20 gms Green Cardamon
20 gms Cinnamon
50 gms Almonds
25 gms Black Pepper
How to make Kahwa
- Boil 3 cups of water (for 3 people) along with crushed cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper and a pinch of Kahwa tea along with sugar (if you like).
- Let it infuse over a low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add some saffron to this and bring it to a boil.
- Meanwhile crush some almonds and place them in each cup.
- Sieve the boiling tea into the cups and serve hot!